Summary: Manage all processes related to the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs. Provides analytical support for a variety of compensation initiatives. Ensures internal equity, external competitiveness, and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and organizational policies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Skill Levels and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years' experience with design and administration of compensation programs.
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience utilizing market pricing software, compensation software, HRIS reporting, HRMS such as ADP Enterprise
- Advance knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLookUp, Concatenation and other functions).
- Experience in sales compensation plan design and administration.
Preferred Skill Levels and Work Experience
- Compensation (CCP) and/or Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) certification preferred.
- Experience working for an international or global organization.
- High work capacity, dependable, results oriented and strong sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational skills and precise attention to detail
- Experience in understanding and technical expertise of broad based compensation programs (Sales, Executive, Base and Variable Pay)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Leads the design, implementation and administration of compensation plans, including sales and corporate incentive plans.
- Analyze and evaluate specifications for new plans or modifications to existing plans to maintain company's competitive market position.
- Evaluate and analyze salary data, conducts job evaluations and determines pay grades and salary recommendations.
- Develop strategies and program recommendations based on analysis, write and prepare reports, communicate findings and recommendations through presentations.
- Review compensation programs for effectiveness and efficiencies; ensures programs comply with legal requirements and are cost effective.
- Contribute in the preparation of information for Compensation Committee.
- Lead compensation related projects.
- Provide guidance to and collaboration with HR and leaders on compensation related matters.
- Maintains current knowledge of environmental, legal and regulatory factors that impact compensation practices. Keeps current on trends in total reward strategies.
- Identifies and participates in salary surveys to obtain current data for job evaluations to ensure the Company's competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Responsible for managing the integrity of the overall job data in the HR system in order to ensure associates are classified correctly and report data is accurate.
- Lead or assist with other projects or duties as assigned.
Daikin Applied is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor employment based visas.
Equal Opportunity Employment: It is the policy of Daikin Applied to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of
race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law.
Enjoy a rewarding career at Daikin Applied as a Compensation Analyst in Human Resources! We are looking for a motivated compensation professional to join our team. If you are passionate about analytical processes and instilling confidence in compensation
, then this is the role for you. Headquarted in Plymouth, Minnesota,
Daikin Applied is a member of the world's largest HVAC manufacturer, Daikin Industries. Daikin Applied designs and manufactures technologically advanced commercial HVAC systems for customers around the world. Customers turn to Daikin with confidence
that they will experience outstanding performance, reliability and energy efficiency.
To apply, click here: