CHS has an excellent opportunity available at our offices in Inver Grove Heights, MN for a Senior Compensation Analyst who will be instrumental in the development and ongoing administration, analysis, design and implementation of our compensation programs, processes and initiatives that help attract, engage, support and reward our valued employees. This is a key position within our compensation team and human resources group.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate proven problem solving and analytical skills, time management, prioritization and execution skills, sound judgement, and the ability to collaborate and influence as a team member and with business partners. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, will be applied consistently in this position.
How you will contribute to organizational success:
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Design, develop and deploy tools, processes and consulting for our enterprise-wide compensation programs that are competitive and responsive to external influences and internal objectives.
- Partner with HR Business partners and assigned lines of business as a subject matter expert to resolve issues and provide solutions to include conducting analysis, modeling business specific compensation designs, and aligning with Federal and State regulations.
- Participate in company-wide base pay and incentive plan development, documentation, administration and communication.
- Identify and implement process improvements impacting Compensation, Human Resources and CHS businesses.
- Lead or participate in projects and special studies such as program design and implementation, regulatory changes, major reorganizations, acquisitions, or development of communications and training content.
- Ensure compensation programs align with CHS compensation strategy and guiding principles and are consistently administered in compliance with all applicable company policies and government regulations.
- Prepare salary survey submissions, research and analyze competitive compensation practices to determine trends and company position to market.
- 5 plus years of professional compensation experience to include:
- Understanding of compensation theory, techniques and practices
- Experience conducting basic mathematical and statistical calculations
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Experience submitting salary surveys, and conducting market data analysis, job evaluations and salary range analysis
- Working knowledge of applicable regulations and legislation, particularly Wage and Hour and EEO
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Human Resources, Business or Finance
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Designation
- Experience working for an international or global organization
- Experience leading moderately complex projects
- Experience utilizing market pricing software, compensation software, HRIS reporting, HRMS such as Lawson, Success Factors, etc.
- Executive, sales, international compensation experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.