Careers that Change Lives
In this role, you will serve as a member of the Restorative
Therapies Group (RTG) Total Rewards team and as a key business partner for the
RTG Sales organization. You will partner with Regional Vice Presidents and
field management in leading the design of Sales Incentive Plans, Special
Incentives and creative recruiting and retention packages. You will also
partner with Sales Finance, Sales Operations and Sales Human Resource Business
Partners in achieving strategic business objectives.
If you enjoy leading and finding creative solutions, this is
the role for you!
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider
joining our team!
A Day in the Life
• Develops, implements, administers compensation and
incentive policy, procedures, practices, and programs.
• Partners with Human Resource Business Partners, Regional
Finance Leaders and Sales Operations in developing competitive initiatives to
drive business strategies.
• Partners with Sales Compensation Administration on
interpretation and administration of Sales Incentive Plans and Special
• Makes recommendations to front-line managers on all
• May prepare and deliver employee communications and
• Conducts surveys and studies labor markets to determine
• Applies job evaluation techniques to establish equitable
compensation rates within the organization as compared with rates in industry.
• Interprets and ensures compliance with laws regulating
• Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of relevant experience, or
advanced degree and 5 years of experience.
Nice to Have
• Experience supporting a Sales Organizations
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
in a fast-paced environment
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Strong Problem-Solving Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong Collaboration Skills
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic,
we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help
alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than
yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create
meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our
team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve
patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities
section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently
mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and
communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to
understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific
to each role. (ADA-United States of America).