|Type of Position:
Description & Details
Analyze data and information to understand and assess opportunities to develop or modify internal employee compensation programs and initiatives. Provide data and analyses to compensation consultants and HR Business Partner teams on compensation matters of low to medium complexity. Assist with miscellaneous projects as needed, and help make existing processes as effective and efficient as possible.
- Perform activities related to any number of compensation programs including base salary, incentive plans, year-end processes, job codes/titles, market pricing database, etc. Lead one or more key compensation processes, such as coordinating the annual compensation job description review process.
- Responsible for the submission of salary surveys and the analysis of results. Use knowledge of current positions within the company to evaluate and determine appropriate job matching and development of applicable pay structures.
- Partner with other compensation team members to provide analytical and consultative support to multiple business lines to identify and develop business initiatives or strategies. May provide direct consultative support to HR Business Partners on low to medium complexity requests. (this could be modified based on the candidate)
- Identify opportunities and suggest solutions for development or modification of various compensation programs (broad-based incentives, year-end administration, executive compensation, etc.) through data analysis.
- Utilize and assist in the maintenance/set up of the market database and year-end compensation tool.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (4-years).
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and manipulate data to identify trends or patterns.
- Ability to identify issues and develop potential solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to discuss issues and articulate program/policy interpretation to primarily HR staff.
- Ability to build strong working relationships through delivery of credible work product.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, HRMS systems, market database software, and query reporting tools.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
How to Apply / Contact
Visit Link Here: