Lutheran Social Service MN is a dynamic social service organization serving children, youth and families, people with disabilities, older adults and military veterans. Trustworthiness is a value and strength shared by our employees and recognized by the communities we serve. We offer an ALIVE Workplace (Supportive, Positive and Fun) and careers that challenge, energize and rewards employees. Consider joining us!
This is a full-time benefit-eligible position. The schedule is Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. The position will work out of our LSS State Center, Human Resource Department, 2485 Como Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108.
As the Compensation & Benefits Administrator, you will be involved in the design, development, implementation, and management of the organization’s compensation and benefits programs and conduct the research and design of performance management systems. You will co-lead the job evaluation process; in conjunction with the Senior Compensation & Benefits Administrator, you will conduct annual market reviews and analysis to ensure the organization maintains a competitive position within the market and provide recommendations for the annual merit program and salary structure. You will ensure that the compensation, benefits, and wellness programs are administered consistent with organization objectives and strategy and ensure that all programs are in compliance with federal, state and city regulations. In conjunction with the Senior Compensation & Benefits Administrator, you will be responsible for the communication, management reports and training related to the compensation, benefits and wellness programs. You will work with HRIS systems to include Kronos and ADP and software such as the PayScale (MarketPay) System.
What We Offer You:
- An excellent benefits package (medical, dental, life, vision, 403(b) plan with a match and discretionary contribution, paid time off, short and long-term disability insurance and a wellness program.)
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- An ALIVE Workplace that is Supportive, Positive, and Fun!
- Meaningful work – 95% of our employees feel they do meaningful work
- A diverse workplace
- A trusted organization that improves the lives of 1 in 65 Minnesotans
- An outstanding reputation