TCCN Members receive a 10% discount off the registration fee for WorldatWork courses.
Base Pay Administration and Pay for Performance
Gain Compensation Strategy Skills to Accelerate Your Journey as an HR Professional
Learn how to design a pay for performance base pay program that supports your organization’s compensation strategy and attracts, retains and motivates your organization’s talent. This in-depth course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to design, implement and evaluate employee base pay programs.
Key concepts you will learn and assimilate include:
- Identifying the relationship between the organization’s business strategy and the total rewards program.
- Understanding key considerations when designing base pay programs.
- Learning what it takes to implement and deliver base pay programs, including monitoring and evaluation.
- Examining pay for performance merit pay systems, including development, utilization and costing.
- Discerning how and when human resources should be involved in mergers and acquisitions.
This course is ideal for the emerging human resources compensation professional who is getting started with developing pay structures. Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts is recommended, including: mean, median, weighted average, compa-ratio, percentiles and calculating percents.
April 15 - 16, 2020
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
5600 West 83rd Street
8200 Tower, Aon Learning Center (1st floor)
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55437
You should park in the 8200 Parking Ramp and take the skyway into the 8200 Tower. Take the elevator/stairs to the 1st floor. To access the Aon Learning Center Room, walk through the elevator bank and take a left. The room is on the right of the end of the long hall way. To aide you in locating the correct tower, the Bank of the West is located in the 8200 Tower.
Click HERE to register and for further details.